While browsing the net on a very tedious day, i saw a blog which showcase different DYI projects (ispydyi.com). And this is just one of the projects that i think is very easy and fun to do.
1) Prepare the materials needed: Sunglasses, sunglasses case, pen,and fabric paint pen(you can buy this in any National Bookstore).
2) Place your sunglasses on the top of the cases and trace the shape of sunglasses.
3) Use your fabric paint pen to trace the drawing.
4) Add details (optional).
5) Sharpen or thicken the edges.
6) Do the finishing touches.
Voila! New look of your sunglasses case!