Friday, August 17, 2012

Trusted apparel

Today is my scheduled contract signing for a job :) I want to look a bit smart casual but being comfortable is still a must! Since the weather has changed again, i have no plans of wearing long sleeves and jeans. And since i'm a little late for the call time, i just pull out my over used and abused top and leggings! I use them whenever i'm on a rush :)) 

I will be walking and commuting that's why i just wore these pair of red flats :) I pull the leggings down to my hindfoot to create an illusion of having long legs. haha. 

It is i think my first time to wear earrings on a casual basis, and after this day, i am now a fan of earrings! :D Who can say no to these lovely pair of earrings from Bedazzle Accessories. Its color matches the smart casual vibe of my outfit.






Top: Crissa Jeans (SM/Rob Dept. Stores)
Leggings: SM Dept. Store
Shoes: Penshoppe 

xx,
theyellowrunway


No comments:

Post a Comment