Sunday, February 10, 2013

Run To Save Lives 2

Today, February 10, 2013 millions of Red Cross volunteers all over the Philippines joined the fun run to save lives. I am happy that i am one of those who participated! :) P200 registration fee is worth it thinking that it will be for humanity. It feels really good to help, and at the same time to run to get fit! :)) 
I didn't expect that i will finish it, so the training that i did for 2 weeks is worth it! :)) Though I'm confident that in the event something happened to me during the run, Red Cross got my back. Because Red Cross is very responsive in case of emergency, they made sure to have enough volunteers/organizers that will provide assistance to those in need. Thumbs up for giving the best humanitarian assistance! ;)
This is my 1st fun run experience, and certainly not the last! This fun run wouldn't be that fun (redundant? :)) haha ) without my running buddies! To Jam, Kuya Luis, Ate Bibs, Belai, Kakai, Joaqs, and Jami, til our next fun run!! :)
Our ranking :))
1st: Jam

2nd: Jami

3rd: Me!! :)

4th: Kuya Luis

5th: Joaqs

6th: Kakai

7th: Ate Bibs

8th: Belai

Pre-Valentine run for lovers :)) *cheeseballs*

group picture :)
Yes! We made it! See you next fun run! ;)

xx,
theyellowrunway

No comments:

Post a Comment